Handmade in Dorset by BeeWrapUK.
- BeeWrap UK wraps are fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Reusable - natural antibacterial properties will help keep food fresh and allow repeated usage.
- Used Regularly BeeWrap UK wraps should last for approximately 9-12 months.
- Easy to clean - simply wash with warm water and a little soap and hang to dry.
- Perfect for sandwiches, fruit, cheese, covering bowls in fact everywhere you would normally use plastic.
Designs can vary.
Do not use for raw meat and fish. Keep away from heat sources such as direct sunlight, hot water, microwave, oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
The wraps initially have a strong smell and can appear sticky, but this will soon fade away.
All wraps are hand-cut so all sizes are approximate.